About the job
Nicecactus.gg is a global all-in-one online platform helping gamers engage in competition, train & track their progress to become “the next champion”. We also support the broader professionalization of competitive gaming through services to stakeholders.
Established in 2017, the company now operates two inter-related business units: the Nicecactus Gamer Platform (nicecactus.gg) and Nicecactus Gaming Services.
The Nicecactus Gamer Platform is at the core of the company, providing everything a gamer needs to progress competitively — all under one roof. The online platform hosts tournaments (using our proprietary technology), provides automated training (using our proprietary fully data-driven game assignment methodology), as well as performance tracking/player dashboard, and more…
What is your team about?
The Product & Technology team’s purpose is to create and develop the right product for competitive gamers and support Nicecactus Gaming Services in connecting businesses, brands, publishers, NGOs with the digital native generation in an immersive manner leveraging the video gaming environment.
You will be a part of an organic team composed of developers, Product Manager and Product Owner.
What will be your main challenges?
- Conduct testing of sample website applications to assess user experience and ease of design
- In collaboration with the Product manager and developers build storyboards to create satisfying and compelling experiences for users of our products
- Consulting with internal clients to understand their goals
- Conducting usability testing
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications according to Nicecactus design system specifications.
What do we expect?
- 2-3 years of demonstrated experience or looking for a first job opportunity.
- Gaming knowledge.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces and experiences for clients
- Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages
- Experience creating storyboards and website mapping
- Great communicator & fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Problem-solver, inventive thinker providing insightful, innovative solutions to problems
- Young and dynamic teamience or looking for a first job opportunity.
- Great office locations : Nice – Marseille
- HQ with cafeteria, gym, rest area, game room
- Competitive salary
- Personal development perspective
- Free tea, coffee & fruits
Patricia Galeazzi – firstname.lastname@example.org